TERMS OF SALE
1.1. These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") apply to all sales of products (hereinafter "product" or "products") purchased through the website www.oleificiocasale.it (hereinafter "Site") .
1.2 The language available for concluding the contract is Italian.
1.3 The Customer is required to carefully read these General Conditions, which have been inserted on the site in order to allow their storage and reproduction pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 70 of 04.09.2003 and subsequent amendments, laying down provisions for the implementation of Directive 2000/31 / EC relating to certain legal aspects of services related to electronic commerce.
1.4. The contracts concluded through the site are governed by Italian law and, in particular, by Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6.09.2005 and s.m.i. (Consumer Code) and by Legislative Decree n. 70 of 04.09.2003 and s.m.i. (provisions on electronic commerce).
1.5 The individual clauses of these General Conditions must be considered independent of each other, with the consequence that the total or partial invalidity of a single clause or paragraph will not entail the invalidity of any other clause or paragraph of these General Terms and Conditions of contract.
2.1. The seller of the products is Oleificio Casale Sas, with headquarters in Via G. Murat 29, Trinitapoli (BT), mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1. The information and characteristics of the products are indicated in the electronic catalog of the Site and visible at the time of the selection and the completion of the order before the conclusion of the purchase procedure.
3.2. The prices (including I.V.A. and any other tax and duty) are shown next to each product in the online catalog.
3.3. The Seller takes measures to ensure that the photographs shown on the Site are faithful reproductions of the original products, minimizing inaccuracies.
3.4. The seller will not be responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the products shown on the Site, since these representations are merely illustrative.
Purchase of products
4.2. The order sent by the Customer will be considered accepted by the Seller when, following the transmission of the order, the latter has transmitted the confirmation of receipt and acceptance of the order via e-mail.
4.3. Correct receipt of the order and taking charge of it is confirmed by the Seller by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution of the order and an Order Number, to be used in any further communication with the Seller. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections using the contacts present at point 10.
4.4. By placing the order, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the General Conditions.
4.5. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to people and / or things caused by the non-acceptance of an order.
4.6. In the event of a temporary or even unavailability of one or more ordered products, the Seller will inform the Customer of the unavailable products and the consequent updating of the amount. In case of advance payment of the goods in the manner described in point 5, the Customer can add products to replace the missing ones or request the return of the amount equal to the missing products. In this case the Customer must communicate the bank details and the Seller undertakes to return the sum paid in addition.
4.7. In the event that the Customer's data are incomplete or in any way inaccurate in order to make delivery of the package impossible, the Seller will not fulfill the order and will cancel the same.
5. Terms of payment
5.1. The Seller provides various payment methods that the Customer can choose when completing the order:
- cash on delivery by cash on delivery of the package
- payment via paypal circuit
- payment by credit cards and prepaid or rechargeable cards
5.2. The invoice for the order, with the details of the products purchased, will be included in the package.
Shipping and delivery
6.1. The Seller charges for the contribution of the shipping service throughout the national territory the sum of € 6.90 inclusive of VAT and any other tax and duty (or free shipping for an amount exceeding € 59.90)
6.2. Once the shipment has been completed, the Seller will send an email to the address indicated by the Customer in which, in addition to the purchase data, the expected delivery date will be indicated.
6.3. The Seller will deliver the products purchased by express courier which guarantees delivery throughout the territory in 48/72 hours starting from the day after the order is placed.
6.4. Delivery takes place from Monday to Friday according to the time slots provided by the courier
6.5. In the event that the courier is unable to deliver due to the absence of the recipient, he will leave a notice of attempted delivery with the details of the address to be contacted to arrange for the return.
6.6. The Customer is invited to contact the Seller in case of delay in delivery and in any case to report any disruption detected.
7.Right of withdrawal
7.1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any explanation for a period of 14 working days from the day of receipt of the product purchased on the Site.
7.2. To exercise this right, the consumer, within the term indicated in point 7.1., Must communicate his intention to withdraw from the contract through one of the following methods:
- by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Oleificio Casale Sas, via G. Murat 29, 76015 Trinitapoli (Bt)
The letter must indicate:
- invoice number and date or alternatively order number
- in the event of partial withdrawal, description and quantity of the products to be returned
- bank details (bank name and reference branch, IBAN code and account holder) where the customer wishes to receive credit for the amount paid for the purchase of the returned goods.
Within the term of 14 working days from the moment of the communication of the will to withdraw, the Customer must send back to Oleificio Casale Sas, Via G. Murat 29, Trinitapoli (BT)
the intact products and in their original packaging with any invoice or receipt. The shipment of the products to the Seller is the responsibility of the Customer and under his responsibility. Oleificio Casale Sas will accept the returned goods reserving the right to verify that the products have been returned in the state of origin and with the original packaging, it is appropriate to cover the original wrapping of the product with another protective packaging that preserves its integrity and also protects it by written or by appropriate labels.
7.3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- returned products must not have been used, tampered with, damaged;
- the right applies to the single product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
- the purchased goods must be intact as in the original conditions, with the guarantee seal or identification tag intact and not tampered with and returned in the original packaging; in all cases, the placing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided; it is advisable to cover the original packaging of the product with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and protects it also from writing or from special labels.
- the shipping costs for returning the goods, according to the law, are charged to the Customer and the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
- the Seller will not accept in any case return shipments assigned or marked unless they have been previously approved by the Seller in writing;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Oleificio Casale will notify the Customer of the incident to allow him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Oleificio Casale Sas is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of returned goods;
- returned products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept products of the same order returned and shipped at different times
- upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering with the possible denial of withdrawal.
As soon as the Seller receives the products he will reimburse the sums paid, subject to the necessary checks on the returned products. Oleificio Casale Sas will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged by bank transfer.
The right of withdrawal is lost in the event of failure to comply with one of the conditions set out in point 7.3.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Oleificio Casale Sas will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
8.1. The Seller guarantees the products from any defect, in accordance with Italian law
8.2. If the Customer enters into the contract as a consumer (meaning by this definition any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity performed), this legal guarantee (2 years) is valid on condition that they are respected both of the following conditions:
- the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products;
- the Customer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter.
8.3. The Customer is required to communicate the existence of defects or defects in the following ways:
- by sending a letter by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address Oleificio Casale Sas, Via G. Murat 29, Trinitapoli (BT)
8.4. In the event of non-compliance, the Customer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right, subject to verification of the defects communicated, to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or the termination of the contract relative to disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
Applicable law and competent court
9.1. These General Conditions are governed by Italian law and must be interpreted in accordance with the national legal system.
9.2. Disputes relating to the interpretation, validity and / or execution of these General Conditions must be resolved by the Italian judicial authority.
In particular, if the Customer is a Consumer (this definition means any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity), any disputes must be resolved by the Court of the place of residence or residence of the same under the applicable law.
Otherwise, if the Customer acts in the exercise of his entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity, the parties consensually establish the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Bari
10.1. For any communication or request for information, the Customer may:
- send a fax to n. +39 0883 631137
- send an email to the following email address email@example.com
- send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Oleificio Casale Sas, Via G. Murat 29, Trinitapoli (BT)